Serviced Apartment – 10%OFF Campaign discount on our Superior apartment!!~15th MAR
When you come to Tokyo for a longer stay, consider using one of our Service Apartments instead of a hotel room. The apartments come fully furnished and equipped and are available to rent for a minimum of one month.
◆Offer untill 15th MAR 2016 – Superior Type (22.41sqm)
226,800 yen / month (discounted from 252,000yen) 10%OFF!!
(The campaign will be applied to leases starting 15th MAR 2016.)
A chic, minimalist design for a mid to extended stay in the Tokyo metropolis.
Highly recommended as an office/apartment space for those coming to Tokyo often who want a place to meet with customers and also a good location to stay when necessary.
※Monthly Rent includes: Free Wi-Fi / Weekly Room Cleaning / Utility
Located just between the Nishi Azabu crossing and Roppongi Hills.
Special features include:
– First floor labo area with work stations and meeting space available to all residents.
– Access to COCONOMA Restaurant where our expert Chef offers healthy and delicious meals throughout the day.
– Restaurant, Cafe and Private salon room space for gatherings, private meals and client meetings. (Salon space is charged at reasonable rates per hour and offers catering and drink options as well).
– Free building-wide Wi-Fi connection
– Regular networking and culture events for guests to mingle, building business and learn more about Japan.
– Friendly, Multi-lingual 24/7 service support via our on-site concierge
– 2014 Good Design Awarded, Iconic design and architecture with regular exhibitions from up and coming Japanese artists.
– Sports gym (TIPNESS ROPPONGI) available
Enjoy the boutique design of our rooms and explore the city from our convenient location in Roppongi, Tokyo Minato-ku.
For reservations and inquiries about our Serviced Apartments please contact us at email@example.com
Hotel & Residence Roppongi – Serviced Apartments: See more information here.
Please use Hotel & Residence Roppongi as your home away from home.
Hotel & Residence Roppongi
We are always happy to serve you!
Take a look at our 360 degree tour of the building HERE.