Serviced Apartment – Official Website Limited Campaign!!
～Official Website Limited Campaign!!～
If you stay with us for January/February,
you will get 20,000yen of Amazon ticket giveaway!
- Applied move-in until February 28th, 2017
- Over 1 month contract needed
- Only for guests who will stay here for the first time
- Please state [Official Website Limited Campaign] on the form
- This campaign cannot use together with other campaign
(1F NEW! Lounge)
A chic, minimalist design for a mid to extended stay in the Tokyo metropolis.
Highly recommended as an office/apartment space for those coming to Tokyo often who want a place to meet with customers and also a good location to stay when necessary.
※Monthly Rent includes: Free Wi-Fi / Weekly Room Cleaning / Utility
Located just between the Nishi Azabu crossing and Roppongi Hills.
Special features include:
- First floor labo area with work stations and meeting space available to all residents.
- Access to COCONOMA Restaurant where our expert Chef offers healthy and delicious meals throughout the day.
- Restaurant, Cafe and Private salon room space for gatherings, private meals and client meetings. (Salon space is charged at reasonable rates per hour and offers catering and drink options as well).
- Free building-wide Wi-Fi connection
- Regular networking and culture events for guests to mingle, building business and learn more about Japan.
- Friendly, Multi-lingual 24/7 service support via our on-site concierge
- 2014 Good Design Awarded, Iconic design and architecture with regular exhibitions from up and coming Japanese artists.
- Sports gym (TIPNESS ROPPONGI) available
Enjoy the boutique design of our rooms and explore the city from our convenient location in Roppongi, Tokyo Minato-ku.
For reservations and inquiries about our Serviced Apartments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel & Residence Roppongi – Serviced Apartments: See more information here.
Please use Hotel & Residence Roppongi as your home away from home.
HOTEL & RESIDENCE ROPPONGI
We are always happy to serve you!
Take a look at our 360 degree tour of the building HERE.